I wish for the following in 2015:
1. A year without moving.
2. The appearance of an authentically delicious taco truck in my Utrecht neighborhood every Thursday evening.
3. Dry weather during all bike-commuting times.
4. The elimination from the world of all ill-conceived paperwork.
5. Realizing and adopting the perfect relocatable, international vocation.
6. The discovery of a shop selling the (possibly imagined) coconut-flavored pancakes that I once ate on Java.
7. Empty seats next to me on every international flight.
8. For all of my friends to relocate to Utrecht. (Alternatively we could all move to ‘mythic tropical Scandinavia.’)
9. That the next James Bond movie is the best Bond film ever.
10. World peace, health and happiness. Or a least a better global sense of humor.
What are you wishing for?